Thursday, November 20, 2008

It's About time.....

I guess it is about time for another posting. We have been so busy with work and wedding and what not....we just have not had the time. Deer season came and went and we got to see Luke, Mary and Tianna that weekend and Monica, Chris and Aden, Courtney and Laura.......the whole gang. No one had a deer tag but we had tons of fun anyway. Chris had a opportunity to get his first deer on the depravation hunt following the regular hunt and he SCORED!
With all of the wedding preparations, our house is pretty much turned upside down. I don't know when we will get right side up again with Christmas directly following, but I hope to see daylight soon after that. Everyone is well so that is good.

2 comments:

Utah Mnt biker said...

The wedding isn't far away. It will be over sooner then your realize. See you soon!

Laura P Monster said...

I think it's about time again! I want an update!!